Aura Brand Solutions is one of Europe's leading commercial graphics and visual communications companies. We provide branding and image management services. We have been delivering branding, graphics and signage projects for over 65 years.
Our experience, quality and expertise are only half of the story. It's the other bits that set us further apart. We care about the work we do and how we do it. Our values of Teamwork, Trust, Passion, Deliver and Innovation are at the core of everything we do.
About the role:
Monday to Friday - Full time - 37.5 hour working week / 5 days .
We are looking for an Administrator to join our friendly, supportive Customer Services Department to be based at our Offices in Stoke.
The successful applicant will have a positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated attitude and be a team player with an ability to respond well to a constantly changing environment.
- You will provide the admin support for Internal Account Managers and Installations Planners and Schedulers. This will require in depth, UK geographical knowledge.
- You will take ownership of assigned tasks, manage customer expectations and ensure consistent and clear communication with both colleagues and customers.
- Acting as a point of contact for customers, clients or suppliers via email, over the phone or in person and resolve administrative problems where possible.
- You will contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Together with the internal sales team, you will build, develop and promote collaborative relationships with clients, establishing their requirements and managing expectations.
- By liaising with all internal departments including our subcontract network you can ensure efficient, timely and accurate project delivery and the achievement of maximum commercial success.
- With the Internal Sales team you will work collaboratively with finance to enable month end reporting by providing information to ensure the accounts will be accurate, complete and on time.
- Where relevant, you will provide real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- You will coordinate and manage customer orders and projects which require central administration and control.
- IT & digital capability are necessary for the performance of your role.
- Committed to delivering best-in-class services to our customers, you’ll attend training and development relevant to your job role and scope.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have a good geographical knowledge of the UK
- Strong Word and Excel skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Ability to respond to constantly changing environment
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing support and training
- Free onsite parking at all our offices
- Aura Rewards – our Employee Discount Scheme with over 800 retailers
- Fun and friendly working atmosphere
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free fruit onsite and numerous healthy living initiatives
- Generous annual leave plus 1 extra day for volunteering
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Company Events (Summer and End of Year social functions)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Posted: 25 January 2024 | Applications Close: