Aura Brand Solutions is one of Europe's leading commercial graphics and visual communications companies. We provide branding and image management services. We have been delivering branding, graphics and signage projects for over 65 years.
Our experience, quality and expertise are only half of the story. It's the other bits that set us further apart. We care about the work we do and how we do it. Our values of Teamwork, Trust, Passion, Deliver and Innovation are at the core of everything we do.
About the role:
Our Customer Services Department based in Stoke, is currently recruiting for an Internal Account Manager to provide central office support to the Sales function and the coordination and delivery of projects, liaising with customers and internal departments to ensure their efficient delivery and implementation.
The successful applicant will have a positive, enthusiastic and self motivated attitude and be a team player with an ability to respond well to a constantly changing environment.
- Be the central point of contact and support for clients.
- Manage customer expectations, ensuring clear and consistent communication.
- Building, developing promoting and nurturing collaborative and transparent relationships with clients, establishing their requirements.
- Liaise with all internal departments to ensure efficient, timely and accurate project delivery and achieve maximum commercial success.
- Liaise with our subcontract network to ensure efficient, timely and accurate project delivery and achieve maximum commercial success.
- Coordination and management of customer orders and projects which require central administration and control
- Create accurate, relevant estimating, production, studio and installation paperwork.
- Project updates, invoicing, and completion reporting for internal & external clients.
- Take ownership of assigned tasks.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong Word and Excel skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Ability to respond to constantly changing environment
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing support and training
- Free onsite parking at all our offices
- Hybrid working arrangements (3 days onsite, 2 days from home)
- Aura Rewards – our Employee Discount Scheme with over 800 retailers
- Fun and friendly working atmosphere
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free fruit onsite and numerous healthy living initiatives
- Generous annual leave plus 1 extra day for volunteering
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Company Events (Summer and End of Year social functions)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Posted: 25 January 2024 | Applications Close: