Aura Brand Solutions is one of Europe's leading commercial graphics and visual communications companies providing branding and image management services. We do this principally using high-performance print, graphic & refurbishment solutions. Over the years, we've packaged these with complementary services to deliver a full suite of flexible project solutions.
Our experience, quality and expertise are only half of the story. It's the other bits that set us further apart. We care about the work we do and how we do it. Our values of Teamwork, Trust, Passion, Deliver and Innovation are at the core of everything we do.
Our Design & Marketing team has an exciting new position available for a creative, talented and enthusiastic Junior Designer to join our close-knit and talented team. This position is an entry-level role and can be based at either our offices in Stoke-on-Trent or Lowestoft, although regular travel will be required to Stoke. The position is full Time (37.5 hours per week/5 days).
A hybrid working arrangement may be possible following the initial training period.
The position will be primarily focused on the creation of client designs for architectural, fleet and rail, but you will also be involved with producing designs and layouts to support both our customers and the core marketing strategies.
You must be able to comfortably develop concept designs adhering to any guidelines.
Proficiency in the following software is required (in order of importance):
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Support the Creative Design Manager and design team in the day-to-day completion of projects
- Efficiently manage own time to meet deadlines
Other skills that we look for in an ideal candidate:
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Creativity / able to come up with new, insightful ideas
- Precision and an eye for detail
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Highly organised
- Good communication skills
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Strong technical skills, with the ability to quickly understand how to use new software
- Communicate problems effectively and offer reasonable solutions
What we can offer you:
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years
- 1 extra day for volunteering with a charity of your choice
- Employee Discount Scheme with over 800 retailers
- Hybrid working arrangements (3 day onsite, 2 days from home) following initial training period
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Ongoing support and training
- On-site free parking
- Fun and friendly working atmosphere
- Free fruit and healthy living initiatives
Sounds like the role for you? Apply now!
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to: Samantha Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch to find out more or have a confidential chat.
Aura Brand Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Posted: 21 August 2023 | Applications Close: