About the job
Aura Brand Solutions is one of Europe's leading commercial graphics and visual communications companies. We provide branding and image management services. We have been delivering branding, graphics and signage projects for over 65 years.
Our experience, quality and expertise are only half of the story. It's the other bits that set us further apart. We care about the work we do and how we do it. Our values of Teamwork, Trust, Passion, Deliver and Innovation are at the core of everything we do.
Due to expansion, our Signage and Architectural Divisions are looking to recruit an experienced Implementation project manager to cover key architectural and signage projects across the UK.
The Implementation Project Manager's key role is to plan, execute and finalise projects according to strict deadlines and budgets. This includes coordinating the efforts of team members or consultants in order to deliver projects to agreed schedules. The Implementation project Manager will also oversee objectives and quality controls throughout the project duration as well as Estimate the resources and participants required to achieve project goals.
The role will be field-based so will involve national travel and nights away. Whilst most works will be during normal weekday working hours, working at weekends or evenings may be required from time to time.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To enable a project to succeed you will establish and continually manage project expectations with internal and external stakeholders
- You will encourage building, developing and growing any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- You will develop and deliver RAMS for each project and work closely with the Health & Safety and Compliance Manager for any other site-specific H&S concerns
- You will have responsibility for defining project scope, goals and deliverables
- Previous experience working within signage industry
- Experience with Project implementation or project management
- Competent in completing RAMs and other H&S site compliance
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong IT and collaboration skills
- Adaptable and innovative with a continuous learning mindset
- Competitive remuneration package
- Ongoing support and training
- Fun and friendly working atmosphere
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme with over 800 retailers
- Free fruit onsite and numerous healthy living initiatives
- Generous annual leave plus 1 extra day for volunteering
- Employee Assistance Scheme
Does this sound like a role for you? Get in touch today to see how Aura can help you grow your installation career, and make you an expert at bringing brands to life!
Aura Brand Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Posted: 02 November 2023 | Applications Close: