Business Continuity Strategy
Aura Brand Solutions have been closely monitoring the global, regional and local responses to the COVID-19 outbreak. While no business can completely isolate itself from this type of risk, we are taking several key actions to manage the situation effectively.
Our overwhelming priority remains the protection of the health and well-being of our employees, customers and suppliers.
To ensure we minimise any potential disruption in the supply of our products and services to our clients and ensure business continuity, we have implemented the following measures:
- We are closely following and implementing UK Government guidance for employers and businesses.
- We have carried out COVID-19 based risk assessments for all areas of our business and shared these with our employees.
- We have a strict hygiene policy in place across all our sites, and have sourced stocks of sanitisers and specialist cleaning solutions in our work areas.
- We have adopted best practice across all sites to ensure hygiene is maintained to the highest possible standards. We have also communicated this throughout our subcontractor supply chain.
- We are following social-distancing guidance and best practice facilitated by repositioning staff within our sites and introducing working from home.
- We have identified all members of our team in roles where working from home is possible. The resources and provisions for these employees to do this are in place.
- We, like all modern businesses, have the technology to work collaboratively and hold both internal and external meetings electronically. We are utilising these capabilities to their full potential.
We have been proactively engaging with our supply chain regarding the mitigation of COVID-19. At present, we do not envisage any of our key suppliers experiencing any stock shortfalls.
Our labour force prides itself in being cross-skilled, and we are currently confident that we have the resources available throughout our sites and also out in the field to support our current branding programmes.
We recognise that COVID-19 represents an extraordinary challenge and that it can also fuel anxiety amongst all people, from our colleagues to clients and suppliers alike.
While we know we cannot guarantee that COVID-19 will have an insignificant impact on our business, we can assure you that we are entering these uncharted waters from a position of strength.
We have also created a dedicated response team who meet three times a week to ensure we can be both proactive and reactive to the rapid developments occurring within our markets and the wider business community. The team continually review business impact, risks, government guidance and health advice to establish suitable countermeasures and provide critical communications to all our stakeholders.
Rest assured we will keep you informed of any significant developments affecting our business.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please refer them to your principal contact within our organisation.
First Published: Monday 23rd March 2020 | Last Updated: Wednesday 4th November 2020