Creating a welcoming space for customers new and old
The Mander Centre is a retail destination in Wolverhampton, built in the 1960’s, that sees over 17 million visitors a year.
They were looking to breathe new life into their offering - to encourage a broader profile of shoppers to visit and stay for longer, while enjoying all the amenities available.
Aura Brand Solutions were approached to help facilitate the project and, through this significant redevelopment, 10 new large retail tenants were enticed to the complex.
High-level branding, design and signage
- Partnering with Benson Elliot, we developed new branding, entrance features, and wayfinding design concepts.
- Aura Brand Solutions designed, produced and managed the installation of the entire project.
- Our premium-quality, illuminated signage strengthened the identity of this vibrant retail destination.
- The project was tied together with lightweight materials, invisible fixings and specialist low visibility cabling systems.
- Our creative and intuitive solutions were to generate a strong sense of character throughout the complex and enhance visitor experience.
A future-proofed solution
The main entrances were lit up with signage that provided a welcoming, attractive environment for visitors throughout the day and night – ensuring that the centre stood out.
We installed a variety of designs across wall mounted directories, information boards and maps, which ensured a seamless journey throughout the complex’s 52,500M2 retail spaces.
Our stunning, bespoke totems were a stand-out feature and a beacon of flexibility - holding illuminated directories, pamphlets and retail advertising.
The materials and processes we specified for the centre ultimately future-proofed the installation.
Through this introduction of innovative signage, bold lighting schemes and original design concepts, the Mander Centre was truly transformed.