Building a new brand with Portakabin® across Europe
Portakabin has been leading the way in modular building innovation for more than 50 years. Today, it has operations in seven countries across Europe and employs more than 1,750 people.
Portakabin had several sub-brands under its umbrella, each with their own identity, and a core brand that had remained largely unchanged.
Working with its design agency, a completely new brand architecture and visual identity was created to better engage with both customers and employees.
We've worked closely with Portakabin since October 2016, when they turned to us to provide a full rebrand implementation service to rollout this new identity across its various offices, manufacturing sites and vehicle fleet.
The science of modular building
Portakabin worked with one of the UK’s leading design agencies to create a new brand identity to enable it to incorporate all of its businesses, Yorkon, Konstructa Hire, Foremans, Portaloo, Oecon, Allspace, and Portakabin Group, under the one name.
- Unite the business under one brand giving customers a clearer, faster and better experience when dealing with Portakabin.
- Portakabin needed one company with the scale, experience and ability to manage the physical production, installation and management of rebranding project.
- Survey over 100 sites across 7 countries in just a few months.
- Coordinate the new brand rollout in a timely, consistent & cost effective manner.
- Advise, design, make and source branding solutions to meet various applications including signage, events and vehicle fleet requirements.
The full rebrand project service
Brand surveys & design services - Our designers collaborated with the client's marketing team to interpret new brand guidelines. We developed bespoke proposals for each site to help decide which brand touch-points to rebrand. Where possible we utilised existing sign hardware, in other instances we designed and specified new solutions.
Project management - Our project team worked closely with Portakabin to plan a three phase rebrand roll-out. It coordinated all the logistics, production and installation, along with project reporting to the central client.
Installation - The scope of installation services was varied. We wrapped two storey buildings, painted windows and doors, installed large illuminated signs, branded office interiors, along with wrapping hundreds of vehicles.
Aftercare - We provide ongoing fleet livery management with accident repair panels available via our Online Ordering System. New & replacement building signage can be ordered via a bespoke catalogue.
Using our extensive experience and international resources, as part of the Global Image Management network, we were able to offer a comprehensive and trusted multi-national brand implementation service.